Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Presentations

Last night was our group presentation in Interpersonal Skills. We had to do a presentation on the book The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman. I have to say I think it went well: at least well enough to pass the assignment! We did our 12-15 minute presentation, but it turned out with discussion and all to be nearly one hour long! But enough about that, thankfully it is over!

I had a few questions today about Mary Magdalene. Who was she? What did she do? Was she the same woman who poured the perfume on Jesus's feet? What did I know about her? Well, honestly I didn't know much at all about this woman of the Bible. So tonight, I plan to research Ms. Mary and see what she is all about. Be looking soon for more information about it. I'd love to hear your take on it and what you know.

More to come. Grace and Peace.

1 comment: