Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Buzz Said the Bee!

When our oldest was smaller, I used to read him this little book called "Buzz Said the Bee!" Great little book for kids. But that is not what I meant by today's title. While at work today, I was stung twice on the head by an unknown assailant. I'm not sure if it was a bee or wasp or hornet, but I am definately sure it was painful! The side of my head puffed a little, but I mostly just had stabbing pains shooting through my head. That was about ten this morning, but my head still feels like I just had the bee stuck in my head.

Now, I've been stung lots of times before, but this is the first time I have ever been stung more than once at one time. I am just glad that there is Benadryl and ibuprofen.

But enough about my head. Last night was class night. I had my second test in Interpersonal Relationship Skills for Ministers. I did much better this time. I think I may have pulled off an A this time, but time will tell. I also turned in my biography for W.A. Criswell. What a job that turned out to be! I spent most of Saturday working on it (Thanks Nana and Pop). This semester has been really great for me. Low stress for the most part, which is what I needed since I am just getting back into school again. I would highly recommend this IRSM book for any ministers or soon-to-be-ministers. It has alot of really good information about how to handle certain situations in and out of the church. It has good stuff to know, especially designed to help you keep from doing something dumb in sensitive situations.

On a more serious note, please pray for one of my fellow students. We will call him "A". "A" has serious kidney problems and is in need of a transplant. He is a great guy who really loves the Lord. Pray that "A" will be restored and that he would get his transplant soon.

Until next time, remember Philippians 4:13!

No comments:

Post a Comment